And a Thirty Aught Six

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Pictures, pictures!

As promised, here's a picture of my as yet unnamed mauser. (My wife names our guns, not I.) Click for bigger.



And she shoots rather well. Front supported, mainly playing around, I'm quite confident this thing can shoot better than this... The shots at the bottom are a four or five shot group (looks like four, I vaguely remember five). The four at the top are adjusting the (cheap tasco) scope. I'm going to have to replace that one before this fall. (suggestions welcome)



And here's the mauser's twin:

1 Comments:

  • Being a one-scope "expect", (no typo, it is my first scope and I "expect" to learn how to put it to good use).
    I recently purchased a Leupold VX-II (3x9 40mm. LR-reticle) Slight overkill on an M1 carbine (but I wanted the carbine and it came with a scope mount, not a rear sight). It will most likley end up on my CZ 452 Lux .22. Welcome to the blog world! JT

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home